Replacing the temples usually costs a lot less than replacing the whole pair of sunglasses. Once you’ve purchased replacement temples for your Ray-Ban sunglasses, you’re just a few simple steps away from having a fully functional pair of sunglasses again.
How to Replace Acetate Temples On Sunglasses
- Verify the replacement parts correspond with the original
- Unscrew the damaged temples
- Install the new temples
- Check that the temples are not too loose or too tight
Be espcially careful in the case of Flex Hinges
- Visually Inspect the repaired eyewear
Ensuring the temples are horizontally aligned and close properly.
- Make sure the frame rests flat and the temples are aligned vertically
- Clean the frames
Gently polish the frame and lenses with a microfiber cloth.